ا.م.د. / رشا احمد محمود حسن
الكيمياء العضوية الصيدلية
Latest List of Publications
1) Synthesis of certain substituted Pyridazines and pyrimido[4,5-c]pyridazines of anticipated antimicrobial activity Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy,Cairo University 2006 43(3), 35-41
2) Simplified preparation of dimethyldioxirane (DMDO) Organic Syntheses 2013 90, 350-357
3) Useful four-carbon synthons en route to monastrol analogs Tetrahedron 2015 36 (2), 105-110.
4) Novel benzotriazole N-acylarylhydrazone hybrids: design, synthesis, anticancer activity, effects on cell cycle profile, caspase-3 mediated apoptosis and FAK inhibition Bioorganic chemistry (2018) 80, 531-544
5) Antimicrobial activity of Vitex agnus-castus Essential Oil and Molecular Docking Study of Its Major Constituents. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants (2020) 23(1), 184-193
6) Design and synthesis of methoxyphenyl-and coumarin-based chalcone derivatives as anti-inflammatory agents by inhibition of NO production and down-regulation of NF-κB in LPS-induced RAW264. 7 macrophage cells. Bioorganic Chemistry (2021) 107, 104630
7) Design, ecofriendly synthesis, anticancer and antimicrobial screening of innovative Biginelli dihydropyrimidines using β-aroylpyruvates as synthons. Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews (2021) 14(2), 221-233
8) Design, synthesis, anticancer evaluation, and molecular modelling studies of novel tolmetin derivatives as potential VEGFR-2 inhibitors and apoptosis inducers. Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry (2021) 36(1), 922-939
9) Novel thienopyrimidine-aminothiazole hybrids: Design, synthesis, antimicrobial screening, anticancer activity, effects on cell cycle profile, caspase-3 mediated apoptosis and VEGFR-2 inhibition Bioorganic Chemistry (2021) 114, 105137
10) Synthesis and biological evaluation of halogenated phenoxychalcones and their corresponding pyrazolines as cytotoxic agents in human breast cancer Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry (2021), 37(1), 189-201
11) Design, synthesis and evaluation of anticancer activity of new pyrazoline derivatives by down-regulation of VEGF: Molecular docking and apoptosis inducing activity Bioorganic Chemistry 118 (2022) 105487
12) Novel antiproliferative agents bearing substituted thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidine scaffold as dual VEGFR-2 and BRAF kinases inhibitors and apoptosis inducers; design, synthesis and molecular docking Bioorganic Chemistry 125 (2022) 105861
13) Bio_Fabricated Levan Polymer from Bacillus subtilis MZ292983.1 with Antibacterial, Antibiofilm, and Burn Healing Properties Appl. Sci. (2022), 12, 6413.