Lecturer Dr. / Ghada Fathy Hussein Elmasry
Latest List of Publications
• N.A. El Sayed, A.A. Eissa, G.F. Elmasry, Mohamed M. Abdullah, and R.K. Arafa, Discovery of novel quinazolinones and their acyclic analogues as multi-kinase inhibitors: design, synthesis, SAR analysis and biological evaluation, RSC Advances, 6 (2016) 111767-111786.
• G.F. Elmasry, E.E. Aly, F.M. Awadallah, and S.M. El-Moghazy, Design and synthesis of novel PARP-1 inhibitors based on pyridopyridazinone scaffold, Bioorganic Chemistry, 87 (2019) 655-666.
• E.R. Mohammed and G.F. Elmasry, Development of newly synthesised quinazolinone-based CDK2 inhibitors with potent efficacy against melanoma, Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, 37 (2022) 686-700.
• R.M. Ibrahim, G.F. Elmasry, R.H. Refaey, and R.A. El-Shiekh, Lepidium meyenii (Maca) Roots: UPLC-HRMS, Molecular Docking, and Molecular Dynamics, ACS Omega, 7 (2022) 17339-17357.
• M.A.F. Ezzat, G.F. Elmasry, M.M.A.A. El-Mageed, M.A. Fouad, H.A. Abdel-Aziz, S.I. Elewa, Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of furan-bearing pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridines as novel inhibitors of CDK2 and P53–MDM2 protein–protein interaction, Drug Dev. Res. (2023). doi:10.1002/ddr.22079.