ا.د / سمر فرغلى فريد حسن
Latest List of Publications
1. A Zaki, S Farid. Topical Immunosupressives in Ocular Surface Disorders (2007). Med. J. Cairo Univ. 75(4), 147-149.
2. I Ahmed, M Aboul-Einien, O Mohamed, S Farid. Relative bioavailability of griseofulvin lyophilized dry emulsion tablet vs. immediate release tablet: A single-dose, randomized, open-label, six-period, crossover study in healthy adult volunteers in the fasted and fed states (2008). Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 35: 219-225.
3. S Farid, N Sabry. Childbearing and Use of Contraceptives: Factors Affecting the Use of Contraceptives by Egyptian Women (2008). Med. J. Cairo Univ. 76(4): 231-234.
4. A Zaki, S Farid. Management of Intraepithelial and Invasive Neoplasia of the Cornea and Conjunctiva: A Long-term Follow Up (2009). Cornea 28(9): 986-8.
5. N Sabry, S Farid, E Abdel Aziz. Role of the Pharmacist in Identification of Medication Related Problems in the ICU: A Preliminary Screening Study in an Egyptian Teaching Hospital (2009). Aust. J. Basic and Appl. Sci. 3(2): 995-1003.
6. S Abd El-Moniem, N Mohamed, A Zaki, S Farid. The relation between the serum level of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and the grade of retinopathy in Egyptian type 2 diabetic patients (2009). Med. J. Cairo Univ. 77(2): 21-25.
7. S Farid, M Abbassi, N Sabry, S Abd Elkhalek. Evaluation of Digoxin dosing in two Egyptian Hospitals- A pilot study. (2009) Aust. J. Basic and Appl. Sci. 3(3): 1838-1841.
8. A Zaki, S Farid. Subconjunctival bevacizumab for corneal neovascularization (2010). Acta Ophthalmol. 88(8):868-71.
9. M Saif, S Farid, S Khaleel, N Sabry, M El-Sayed. Hepatoprotective Efficacy of Ursodeoxycholic Acid in Pediatrics’ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (2012). Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, 29:627-32.
10. E Said, S Farid, N Sabry, M Fawzi. Comparison on Efficacy and Safety of Three Inpatient Insulin Regimens for Management of non-critical Patients with Type 2 Diabetes (2013). Pharmacology and Pharmacy, 4(7):556-65.
11. N Sabry, S Farid, D Dawoud. (2014) Antibiotic Dispensing in Egyptian Community Pharmacies: An Observational Study. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 10:168-184.
12. A Ali, S Farid, M Amin, M Kassem, N Al-Garem. Clinical Study on the Therapeutic Role of Midodrine in Non azotemic Cirrhotic Patients with Tense Ascites: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial (2014). Hepato-Gastroentrology, 61:1567-76.
Poster published in Journal of Hepatology (2012) 56, S239.
13. N Sabry and S Farid. The role of clinical pharmacists as perceived by Egyptian physicians (2014). International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 22:354-9.
14. A El Bastawisy, A Bahnasy, A El-Zeiny, S Farid. UGT1A1*28 Polymorphism in Advanced Colorectal Cancer: The Story Is Not Yet Ended (2014). Journal of Cancer Therapy, 5:53-59.
Abstract published in: Journal of Clinical Oncology 32(3):516.
15. W Harwan; M Abbassi; M El-Attar; S Farid, Pharmacoeconomic study of antibiotics used in the treatment of lower respiratory tract infections in ICU patients: A case study in an Egyptian hospital (2014). Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University. 52(1):135-44.
16. A Ali, M Al-Ghobashy, S Farid, M Kassem. Development and validation of LC–MS/MS assay for the determination of the prodrug midodrine and its active metabolite desglymidodrine in plasma of ascitic patients: application to individualized therapy and comparative pharmacokinetics (2015). Journal of Chromatography B 991, 34-40.
17. M Wageh, M Abd Elghany, N Sabry, S Farid. The impact of 600 mg loading dose clopidogrel activity in diabetic and non-diabetic patients undergoing elective PCI (2016). Minerva Cardioangiologica. 64 (4), 375-382.
18. N Alraie, A Saad, N Sabry, S Farid. Adverse drug reactions reporting: a questionnaire‐based study on E gyptian pharmacists’ attitudes following an awareness workshop (2016). Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 22 (3), 349-355.
19. N Sabry, S Farid, D Dawoud. Drug related problems in cardiac children (2016). Minerva Pediatrica. 68 (2), 89-95.
20. S Alshabasy, M Abbassi, M Mohamed, S Farid. A pharmacokinetic study of digoxin holiday dosing practice in Egypt: A prospective-randomized trial (2016).
Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University 54 (2), 157-164.
21. A Ali, S Farid, M Amin, M Kassem, N Al-Garem, M Al-Ghobashy. Comparative Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Midodrine and Its Active Metabolite Desglymidodrine in Cirrhotic Patients with Tense Ascites Versus Healthy Volunteers (2016). Clinical drug investigation 36 (2), 147-155.
22. A Abdelrahman, A Saad, N Sabry, S Farid. Perceptions of Egyptian physicians about drug shortage during political disturbances: Survey in Greater Cairo (2016).
Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University 54 (2), 191-196.
23. A Abdel Magid, M Abbassi, E Iskander, O Mohamady, S Farid. Randomized comparative efficacy and safety study of intermittent simvastatin versus fenofibrate in hemodialysis (2017). Journal of comparative effectiveness research 6 (5), 413-424.
24. A Kamel, S Farid, A Attia, M Raziky. Association of vitamin D binding protein polymorphisms with response to therapy in Egyptian chronic hepatitis C patients (2017). The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries 11 (10), 781-790
25. E Bassiouny, M Abbassi, S Farid. When health policies and professional needs collide: A questionnaire-based study on pharmacy technicians in Egypt (2017).
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 8 (2), 883
26. N Elkassas, M Abbassi, S Farid. Evaluation of the physician’s acceptance to clinical pharmacy interventions after antibiotic stewardship implementation in the ICU in a general hospital in Egypt (2018). Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University.
27. S Farid, M Elmahdawy, D Baines. A Systematic Review on the Extent and Quality of Pharmacoeconomic Publications in Egypt (2019). Clinical drug investigation 39 (2), 157-168.
28. S Farid (2019). Development of Therapeutic Giuidelines. In Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar (Ed), Encyclopedia of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy, Elsevier, 3(A) 31-42.
29. S Farid. Conceptual Framework of the Impact of Health Technology on Healthcare System (2019)
Frontiers in pharmacology 10, 933.
30. A Abuelhana, L Ashfield, MG Scott, GF Fleming, N Sabry, S Farid, K Burnett. Analysis of activities undertaken by ward-based clinical pharmacy technicians during patient hospital journey (2019). European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, doi: 10.1136/ejhpharm-2019-001972.
31. SO Gouda, AA Saad, MM Abbassi, SF Farid. Adverse drug reactions of antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents reported to the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Vigilance Center (2019)
Bulletin of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University 57 (1), 96-103.