|Latest List of Publications
||• Abdel-Sattar, E., Shams, M.M., Abd-Rabo, M.M., Mahmoud, N., Mahrous, E.A. Chemical and biological investigations of Limonium axillare reveal mechanistic evidence for its antidiabetic activity. PLoS ONE, 2021, 16(8 August), e0255904.
• Mahrous, E.A., Farag, M.A. Trends and Applications of Molecular Distillation in Pharmaceutical and Food Industries. Separation and Purification Reviews, 2021.
• Mahrous, E.A., Al-Abd, A.M., Salama, M.M., ...Soliman, F.M., Saber, F.R. Cattleianal and cattleianone: Two new meroterpenoids from psidium cattleianum leaves and their selective antiproliferative action against human carcinoma cells.
Molecules. 2021, 26(10), 2891
• El-Kersh, D.M., Ezzat, S.M., Salama, M.M, Mahrous E.A., Ahmed, M.S., Elmazar, M.M.. Anti-estrogenic and anti-aromatase activities of citrus peels major compounds in breast cancer. Sci Rep 11, 7121 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-86599-z
• Saber, F.R., Ashour, R.M., El-Halawany, A.M., ...Zengin, G., Mahrous, E.A. Phytochemical profile, enzyme inhibition activity and molecular docking analysis of Feijoa sellowiana O. Berg, Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, 202, 36:1, 618-626, DOI: 10.1080/14756366.2021.1880397.
• El-Sabagh, O.A., El-Toumy, S.A., Mounir, R., Farag, M.A., Mahrous, E.A. Metabolite proﬁles of Pulicaria crispa and P. incisa in relation to their in-vitro/ in-vivo antioxidant activity and hepatoprotective effect: A comparative mass spectrometry-based metabolomics. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2021, 194, 113804.
• Farag, M.A., Shakour, Z.T., Lübken, T., ...Wessjohann, L.A., Mahrous, E. Unraveling the metabolome composition and its implication for Salvadora persica L. use as dental brush via a multiplex approach of NMR and LC–MS metabolomics. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2021, 193, 113727
• Abdel-Sattar, E., Mahrous, E.A., Thabet, M.M., ...Segura-Carretero, A., Mekky, R.H. Methanolic extracts of a selected Egyptian Vicia faba cultivar mitigate the oxidative/inflammatory burden and afford neuroprotection in a mouse model of Parkinson’s disease. Inflammopharmacology, 2020