|Latest List of Publications
||1. Lamia W. Mohamed, Azza T. Taher, Ghada S. Rady, Mamdouh M. Ali, Abeer E. Mahmoud
Synthesis and cytotoxic activity of certain benzothiazole derivatives against human MCF-7
cancer cell line Chem Biol Drug Des. 2017;89:566–576.
2. Lamia W. Mohamed ,Osama. M. El-Badry ,Afaf K. El-Ansary , Ahmed Ismael, Design &
synthesis of novel oxazolone & triazinone derivatives and their biological evaluation as COX-2
inhibitors Bioorganic Chemistry 72 (2017) 308–314
3. Lamia W. Mohamed, Suzan M. Abuel-Maaty, Waleed A. Mohammed, May A. Galal, Synthesis and biological evaluation of new oxopyrrolidine derivatives as inhibitors of acetyl cholinesterase and b amyloid protein as anti –Alzheimer’s agents Bioorganic Chemistry 76 (2018) 210–217.
4. Lamia W. Mohamed, Azza T. Taher, Ghada S. Rady, Mamdouh M. Ali, Abeer E. Mahmoud
Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Certain New Benzimidazole Derivatives as
Cytotoxic Agents New Cytotoxic Benzimidazoles, Der Pharma Chemica, 10 ( 2018) 112-120
5. Lamia W. Mohamed ,Osama. M. El-Badry ,Afaf K. El-Ansary , Ahmed Ismael, Synthesis of new imidazolones and their biological evaluation as COX-2 inhibitors Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 9 ( 2018) 1029- 1040.
6. Lamia W. Mohamed Design, Synthesis And Biological Evaluation of New Benzotriazepine Derivatives As Cytotoxic Agents IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 13 ( 2018) 1-6.
7. Lamia W. Mohamed, Mohamed A. Shaaban, Ashraf F. Zaher, Shimaa M. Alhamaky, Ayman M.Elsahar, Synthesis of new pyrazoles and pyrozolo [3,4-b] pyridines as anti-inflammatory agents by inhibition of COX-2 enzyme Bioorganic Chemistry 83, (2019) 47-54 .
8. Kholoud I. Eissa Mona M. Kamel, Lamia W. Mohamed,Mai A. Galal, Asmaa E. Kassab Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of thienopyrimidine and thienotriazine derivatives
as multitarget anti‐Alzheimer agents Drug Dev Res. 2022;1–14.
9. ZeinabMahmoud Mahmoud, Hadeer S. Sayed, Lamia W. Mohamed, Khaled O. Mohamed Development of New Donepezil Analogues:Synthesis, Biological Screening and In Silico Study
Medicinal chemistry research, 2022
1. A. T. Taher and L.W. Mohamed, Synthesis of new 1,3,4-benzotriazepin-5-one derivatives and their biological evaluation as antitumor agents Archive of pharmacal research 2013: 36: 684-93 DOI: 0.1007/s12272-013-0081
2. M. M. Ismail, M. M. Kamel, L. W. Mohamed and Samar I. Faggal, Synthesis of New Indole Derivatives Structurally Related to Donepezil and Their Biological Evaluation as Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors Molecules 2012: 17: 4811-23, DOI: 10.3390
3. M. M. Ismail, M. M. Kamel, L. W. Mohamed, Samar I. Faggal and Mai A. Galal , Synthesis and biological evaluation of thiophene derivatives as acetylcholinesterase Molecules 2012: 17: 7217-31, DOI: 10.3390
4. M. M. KANDEEL, L. W. MOHAMED , M. K. ABD EL HAMID, A. T. NEGMELDIN, Design, synthesis and antitumor evaluation of novel pyrazolo[3,4-d] pyrimidine derivatives. Scientia Pharmaceutica, 2012: 80: 531–45. DOI: 10.3797
5. L. W. Mohamed and M.F. El-yamany Design and Synthesis of novel 1,4-Benzodiazepine derivatives and their biological evaluation as Cholinesterase Inhibitors Archive of pharmacal research 2012: 35: 1369-77. DOI: 0.1007/s12272-012-0806-3
6. M. M. KANDEEL, L. W. MOHAMED , M. K. ABD EL HAMID, A. T. NEGMELDIN, International journal of chemical science and technology 2011: 1: 126-140.