Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Code 703
Aim of the Course
To enable the students to analyze and interpret the different biochemical tests in normal and disease states.
To trace biochemical changes in disease states.
To assess the disorders of body constituents in disease states.
To know about molecular biolog
- Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism
- Disorders of lipid metabolism
- Disorders of Plasma proteins & amino acid metabolism
- Liver functions.
- Renal functions.
- Disorders of minerals metabolism
- Clinical Enzymology.
- Disorders of endocrine system
- Gene ex