- "AIGLE needs assessment survey"
- "Disseminate Quality in Learning"
- "Community Service and Development Environment, Achievements in December 2014"
- "Inaugurate Prof. Dr. / Aiman Saad Nasr El-Din El-Khatib Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy"
- "The 6th International Scientific Conference"
- "Days of the Faculty of Pharmacy"
Days of the Faculty of Pharmacy
Office of the Vice Dean for Community Service and Environmental Development
The 6th International Scientific Conference
2020 Vision for Pharmacy in Egypt
April 25th - 26th, 2015more...
Community Service and Development Environment
Achievements in December 2014more...
Disseminate Quality in Learning
Disseminate Quality in Learningmore...
Clinical Pharmacy Program
The program aims to produce clinical pharmacists capable of providing specialist pharmaceutical services in all clinical environments.
This multidisciplinary programme is designed to prepare our pharmacy graduates to have a powerful impact in the various fields of pharmacy including community pharmacies, hospitals, pharmaceutical firms, pharmaceutical Industrial companies as well as, academic and research institutes.more...
Why Faculty of Pharmacy?
To be the best in my field. To have my place reserved in the market. Cause I can share in my learning process. Cause my opinion matters. Cause I can smell the air of competition. FOPCU is a chance and experience I am glad I haven't missed.more...