Drug Manufacture Unit
To raise unit position within the pharmaceutical research and industry fields and to regularly house the most creative and dynamic programs that train the next generation of pharmacists, scientists and leaders in an inclusive working and learning environment.
Serving the pharmaceutical industry and participate in the community services by providing economic solutions for problems facing drug manufacture through cutting edge technologies in drug formulation and delivery.
- Preformulation studies on solid and semisolid preparations using Quality by Design (QbD) approach including conventional oral tablets, mouth dissolving tablets, orally disintegrating tablets, effervescent tablets, chewable tablets, bioadhesive tablets, modified release tablets, nanosuspensions, nanoemulsions and topical semisolids.
- Formulation of DMU gel and DMU antiseptic solution to overcome common infections.
- Training of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Organization of training programs and workshops.
- Hosting educational visits from nearby schools.
- Participation and distribution of free samples of DMU products in the conferences organized by the faculty.