Clinical Pharmacy Program
Vision, Mission and Goals
To be one of the best clinical pharmacy program at the national, regional and international levels and take precedence in the continuous development to disseminate knowledge and science and to achieve distinct services to the institutions of the civil society particularly those concerned with heath treatment.
Excellence in providing a development program to graduate pharmacists capable of performing a successful professional career path in the field of clinical pharmacy.
To provide professional pharmaceutical services considering the ethics of professional practice, to develop the program’s manpower capital in particular and that of the faculty in general. Pay close attention to the use of the IT applications, to empower and improve the health care system and actively participate in community services.
- Maintain the competitive advantages and development of the program performance.
- Commit to applying, evaluating and monitoring quality standards.
- Enhance the competitiveness of the program’s students.
- Develop the program’s manpower capital.
- Improve and underpin community services and environmental development.