Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Code 111
Aim of the Course
After completing the course, the student should be able to understand major concepts of basic pharmacokinetics, determine the different pharmacokinetic parameters related to drug absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination and realizing the bioph
- Introduction of Pharmacokinetics,
- Pharmacokinetic of drugs administration
- Pharmacokinetics of drug absorption
- Renal and hepatic clearance.
- Non compartmental Pharmacokinetic
- Biopharmaceutics in drug product design
- In-vitro dissolution testing.