Who we are...
- To become a center of excellence in pharmaceutical sciences and applications with regional and global reach.
- Support promoting pharmaceutical industry in Egypt.
- Use of technological information for drug development.
- Provide research services in a timely manner in compliance with local and international regulations through a process of continuous education.
- Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Studies:
- Up to 36 beds,
- Pool of 70 healthy volunteers,
- Fully qualified medical and analytical team.
- Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics and Statistical Data Evaluation:
- Protocol and study design,
- Case report form design,
- Sample size estimation and randomization,
- Adverse event reporting,
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics modeling and reporting.
- In-vitro Dissolution Studies:
- Biowaivers and comparative in-vitro dissolution.
- Method development and validation,
- Drug and metabolite determination in biological fluids.
- Drug Stability:
- Accelerated stability studies,
- Long-term stability studies.
- Toxicological & microbiological analysis.
- Herbal analysis.
- Expert reports.
- Consultations for problems in pharmaceutical industry.
- Formulation of different dosage forms.
Copyright © All rights reserved; Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University | Kasr El-Aini, Cairo 11562, Egypt
Contact Us | Phone: (00202) 23639307 - 23624917 - 2363245 | Fax: 23628246